Serve It Up

{Serve It Up}{333 Flinders Lane}{Melbourne}{3000}{ Victoria }{Australia}{(1300) 555-748}
333 Flinders Lane Melbourne, Victoria
Phone: (1300) 555-748

Hosp & Leadership 

Bar, Cocktails, Coffee, RSA, RSF, First Aid,  F&B, Leadership & more. Funding Avail. 

view more

RSA & RSF Courses

$60 each or $75 for RSA/RSF combo, classes held weekly. Included at no cost in the full qualifications.  

view more

Cert III Hospitality Traineeships

Cert III Hospitality in your workplace, Gov't funding available for employees and employer.

view more


Hospitality and Management Specialists

We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) specialising in Nationally accredited training for Hospitality and Management. Our key courses include Certificate IV Hospitality, Certificate IV Leadership & Management, Certificate III Hospitality Traineehsips and short courses in Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA),  Use hygienic practices for food safety - Food Handlers (RSF).

All trainers come directly from industry and are still acting as industry consultants as well as trainers. We focus on reals skills to get you real jobs. We cant guarentee employment, however we do have contacts with employers who seek our students directly. 

Did you know, the Hospitality (accommodation and food services) employs around —796,500 people (6.9 percent of the workforce) as at August 2013, making it Australia’s seventh largest employer. Restaurant, café and catering service turnover grew by more than 10 percent in the year to August 2014? Hospitality is a great career option, whether its for a short time or a long time.

To view the most recent Audit Report, Quality Indicator Report and RTO registration details click here, to access our Quality Reports page.