Fees and Funding

Most of our full qualifications we are currently offering have government funding availble. If you are eligible for a government subsidised place, it can cover the majority, if not all of your course costs. 

We will not process your enrolment until week 3, when you return and we have confirmation you wish to complete the course using government funding. Bring your drivers license and Medicare card (or Australian/NZ passport) if you wish to access funding.

You may be eligible for a government-subsidised place. This is called the Skills First Program. If you are eligible the government will contribute to the cost of training. To check your individual eligibility or if you want further course information call/email the office. If you chose to enrol in a Dual qualification it will count as 2 funded places and as your 2 certificate IV enrolments, you will not be able to enrol in another funded certificate IV course in your lifetime.

Click here if you would like to do the online eligiblity test. 

Am I eligible for a government-subsidised training place?

Generally, you are eligible for a government-subsidised training place if you are:

  • an Australian citizen
  • an Australian Permanent Resident (holder of a permanent visa)
  • a New Zealand citizen

and are any of the following:

  • under 20 years of age
  • seeking to enrol in a Foundation Skills List course (and do not hold a Diploma or above qualification or are receiving core skills training in other sectors)
  • seeking to enrol in VCE or VCAL
  • seeking to enrol in an apprenticeship
  • 20 years and older and ‘upskilling’ by seeking to enrol in a course at a higher level than your existing qualification.

If you are enrolled at a school, you will not be able to receive a government-subsidised training place, unless you are undertaking the course as part of a School-Based Apprenticeship or Traineeship. The Government supports schools in other ways to offer vocational training to their students, so you should discuss all your options with your school.

You are eligible to commence a maximum of two subsidised courses at the same qualification level in your lifetime. This restriction applies whether or not you complete the courses. For example, this means if you have already commenced two courses at the Certificate III level, you may only commence courses at the Certificate IV level (or above).

More informarion about funding, what courses are funded and whch RTOs are contrated to deliver funding can be found here

Fees & Charges - For all courses

© Serve It Up Training Pty Ltd trading as Serve It Up | RTO Registration No. 22542 - ABN 47 151510897 | Sitemap |